Gabon coup leaders maintain nightly curfew 'until further notice': TV
Gabon's military leaders said on Wednesday that a nightly curfew in place following chaos at the end of the election process and an army takeover would remain in place until further notice.
"As of tomorrow (Thursday), Gabonese people will once again be able to freely go about their business between 6 am and 6 pm (0500 GMT to 1700 GMT). The traffic restriction remains in force from 6 pm to 6 am until further notice," said a senior officer on local TV.
Besides, the military leaders also announced to resume the broadcasts of several French media outlets which were suspended previously, including France 24, RFI and TV5 Monde.